Do you have a recipe or dish you love but wouldn't necessarily want to admit to in one of the more 'upper brow' foodie communities?
Please post it here, as me and my trashy brethren would love to hear about it, even (and especially) if it's really just something that has been doctored up for company.
I want recipes so deliciously trashy they make me want to join the NRA and have sex with a relative.
If you're unsure if your recipe is appropriate for our community ask yourself the following questions:
1. Is one of the ingredients cream of mushroom soup, grape jelly, velveeta or cereal?
2. In general, is it the sort of recipe one might find in one of those church cookbooks?
3. Are there less than 3 ingredients?
4. Did you invent the recipe yourself while you were a poor college student?
5. Could the recipe be classified as a "Can of Stuff With Stuff On Top"?
6. Do you eat it in secret?
7. Does it contain squirrel meat?
If you answered yes to one or more of the above then get posting! However, if you couldn't answer any of the questions in the affirmative you will just have to use your instincts... but mostly don't worry because you can post anything you want as I couldn't care less.